Design / Security Features:
• Each compartment is fitted with a cam lock (key lock) for individual use.
• If you choose the single door option then this has one cam lock which accesses all 15 compartments, supplied with 2 keys.
• Carcass is powder coated Light Grey, RAL 7035 as standard.
• Compartment doors are available in a choice of three colours: Red RAL 3003, Blue RAL 5017 and Light Grey RAL 7035.
• Anti-bacterial Technology Paint
• Pre-drilled for nesting during manufacturing process allowing the lockers to be secured to each other side by side once on site, creating a run or bank of lockers.
This range of laptop storage lockers has Germ Guard - an anti-bacterial technology powder coating finish. Germ Guard is an innovative anti-bacterial paint designed to help improve the hygiene and cleanliness of the storage.
It has been proven to reduce the spread of MRSA and E.Coli, other germs and bacteria as well as reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
The Germ Guard paint is applied during manufacture in the powder coating process which is a Epoxy polyester full gloss powder coating incorporating the Germ Guard ingredient. It is guaranteed to last the lifetime of the locker ensuring constant germ protection.
These lockers are one of our best sellers. They are particularly popular for use in schools, colleges and universities where laptops are frequently being used for classes and as teaching methods.
They are also popular for offices and businesses and in hospitals where the use of laptops is a more frequent occurrence.